The New Jersey Attorney General’s Immigrant Trust Directive became effective in March 2019.The Center for Immigration Law, Policy, and Justice (CILPJ) will host a symposium exploring the implementation of the Directive. Hear perspectives from various groups, including state and local government leaders, immigrant community advocates, and scholars. CILPJ will also share a report about the Directive based on publicly disclosed records from over 400 law enforcement agencies.
- New Jersey Assemblymember Raj Mukerji (sponsor of the New Jersey Values Act)
- Amy Torres, Executive Director, New Jersey Alliance for Immigrant Justice
- Farrin Anello, Senior Staff Attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey
- CILPJ Visiting Scholar Dr. Peter Mancina
- CILPJ Law Fellows Samantha Hing, Patrick Johnson, and Joseph Lin
- With introductory remarks by Director of Center for Immigration Law, Policy, and Justice Rose Cuison-Villazor
To attend in person register here: Attending virtually? Click here to register: go.rutgers.edu/immigrationhttps://rutgers.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8RvZ7KiZT-eZkwdQxi_rbg